Our philosophy of worship
- We believe the role of the worship team is to lead people into the prescence of the Lord.
- We believe in a high level of participation from the church. People are encouraged to bring a word, a testimony, a word of prophecy or encouragement and to pray and sing in tongues (1 Cor 14:3; 1 Cor 14:14-15 and 1 Cor 26)
- While our worship honours the Lord at all times, people are free to worship in different forms including sitting down and being quiet before the Lord to raising their hands and clapping (Psa 105:1-6; Psa 134:2 and Psa 47:1)
- We believe in orderly worship (1 Cor 14:40)
- We welcome people who have a heart for worship and value this above professionalism.
Our worship teams occasionally get together for a jamming session.
They also help lead at specific events like Corporate Prayer Meetings.
Should you feel led to participate as you have been blessed with talent in the area of Worship, please contact a Group Leader after service.