This entails the meal and hospital visitation ministries:
- Meal ministry:
The purpose of this ministry is to prepare meals for the family of members who are in hospital and for those who are sick. This includes members who have a short term financial crisis – we can help understand their circumstances and find a Godly way forward.
You can get involved by:
- Making a meal;
- Buying ingredients for others to make a meal;
- Buying a non-perishable item when you go shopping;
- You can contribute financially to the meals fund to enable those who have the time and talent to buy and cook meals;
- Delivering meals to those in need.
How does it work?
- Frozen meals and non-perishable items can be delivered to ‘God’s pantry’ at the church on Sundays
- Financial contributions can be deposited into the church bank account with the reference ‘Food Ministry’.
If you want to bring ingredients for cooking, please email Anusha to make arrangements.
- Hospital Visitation ministry:
To visit and pray for people who are in hospital or even at sick at home. It may also encompass doing hospital visits and leading the unsaved into a relationship with Jesus.
If you wish to participate with any of the above, please contact the Church Secretary:
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”true”]